What's new

Sigma 20mm f/1.8 EX DG

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
2,174
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I really needed a fast lens that is wider than my 35L. I dont have the budget to buy a 24L so I gave this lens a chance. Who has it? I just messed with it and I really like it. It is cool that you can go pretty close and get 1:4 macro. I cant wait to use this at weddings. I probably keep it at 2.8 because what I have read, it is soft wider than that. Ill post photos tonight. Just received it at work.
 
So I really needed a fast lens that is wider than my 35L. I dont have the budget to buy a 24L so I gave this lens a chance. Who has it? I just messed with it and I really like it. It is cool that you can go pretty close and get 1:4 macro. I cant wait to use this at weddings. I probably keep it at 2.8 because what I have read, it is soft wider than that. Ill post photos tonight. Just received it at work.

If you can post some samples, then brilliant! As a prime junkie, I would love to see what this baby can do.... May get one if I go full frame eventually.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom