What's new

Sigma 24mm/1.8

digital flower

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
1,409
Reaction score
36
Location
CT
I have been having a lot of fun with this lens. Results exceeded my expectations which were low.


#1 Central Park Lake
51a8af33.jpg


#2 Bridgeport Harbor Patrol Boats and I-95 bridge
4b1c80e5.jpg


#3 Japanese Iris Close up
3d3dd390.jpg


#4 Swamp Fall Foliage
f81b60e4.jpg


#5 Long Beach Island, NJ (just seeing how much sky I could get :D )
babfa5ac.jpg


#6 Church on New Milford, CT Green
3bfa2774.jpg
 
looks like you got one great lens, the photos looks very good to me!
can't wait to get myself a wide angle, a 28mm would be nice but a 24mm even better..!
in number one, is it the dakota building in the background on the left of the tall, two-towery-looking building? (please note: this last question is just a side effect of being a huge beatles fan - i've never been in ny)
 
The japanese iris one looks great.
 
Thanks for the two comments. Spaceman I am not sure if that is the Dakota but I know it is in that area (west side).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom