What's new

Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM

tgeske

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is the Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM
Compatible with Nikon D7000. It didn't mention it was in the website so I just want to make sure.

Thanks
Tisha
 
google says yes, if you order the one for nikon.

Mfr # 300306
 
not to jack your thread but i just upgraded to a D7000, according to UPS it'll be here Thursday and i'm pretty excited about it
bigthumb.gif
 
That is exciting!!! Pls let me know how it works with ur D7000. I really want to get that lens but I would love to know how it works with the D7000. Keep me updated!
 
Companies like Sigma, Tamron, Tokina etc. make lenses that will fit several types of camera bodies. But since the mounting (and maybe electronics) are different from brand to brand (Canon or Nikon etc.) you need to get a lens that is specifically made for your brand of camera.

So yes, Sigma does make a Nikon version of this lens, so make sure you get that one and not the Canon, Sigma or Sony/Minolta version.
 
I use it on my D90. One of my favorite lenses.
Get it and enjoy it.
 
tgeske said:
That is exciting!!! Pls let me know how it works with ur D7000. I really want to get that lens but I would love to know how it works with the D7000. Keep me updated!

Sorry I realized I posted under wrong area. I did it from my phone. Gotta love the photo forum app!

Oops that wad for mike!
 
Big Mike said:
Companies like Sigma, Tamron, Tokina etc. make lenses that will fit several types of camera bodies. But since the mounting (and maybe electronics) are different from brand to brand (Canon or Nikon etc.) you need to get a lens that is specifically made for your brand of camera.

So yes, Sigma does make a Nikon version of this lens, so make sure you get that one and not the Canon, Sigma or Sony/Minolta version.

I will make sure I get it for Nikon! Thanks
 
sleist said:
I use it on my D90. One of my favorite lenses.
Get it and enjoy it.

I am looking forward to getting it! Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom