What's new

Sigma 30mm F1.4 hsm

richard123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
london
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I have a Sigma 30mm F1.4 hsm lens in Nikon fit for sale.

the lens is in mint- condition, front and rear elements are clean and scratch free,I have always had a uv filter on. no marks anywhere!

the only reason its a mint- is because the matching hood is very scratched as I cleaned it with something that i shouldn't have :-( the hood is not broke though and does the job.

no box anymore but ill throw in the uv filter.

£285

thanks

richard
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom