Sigma 50mm 1.4 EX DG lens in perfect condition. (Nikon Mount)

$275... plus shipping. Bump! Goes on Ebay this weekend.

$275... plus shipping. Bump! Goes on Ebay this weekend.

That's hella cheap. What else you feel like giving away?

hahaha.. that is the low end of completed Ebay listings... so reasonable. I am wanting to buy a new underwater photography rig... and told myself I would wait and buy it after I sell some of the stuff I don't use anymore. It is going to run about 4.5 k, and I am anxious, lol!

I have a Sealife DC-1400 Pro that would part with fairly cheaply. ;) Amazon.com: Sealife DC1400 Pro Digital Underwater Camera Set SL725: Camera & Photo $600.00

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
hahaha.. that is the low end of completed Ebay listings... so reasonable. I am wanting to buy a new underwater photography rig... and told myself I would wait and buy it after I sell some of the stuff I don't use anymore. It is going to run about 4.5 k, and I am anxious, lol!

I have a Sealife DC-1400 Pro that would part with fairly cheaply. ;) Amazon.com: Sealife DC1400 Pro Digital Underwater Camera Set SL725: Camera & Photo $600.00

Too bad I don't shoot underwater. Haha. Good luck man. I won't hijack your thread.

If you're worried about dealing with Charlie--not to worry! Here's a recent photo to help identify him to the cops just in case you get ripped off...

9672040285_e81aaaf3a1.jpg
[/URL] Con-Artist by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

Too bad I don't shoot underwater. Haha. Good luck man. I won't hijack your thread.

Hijack all you want, bro! ;)

If you're worried about dealing with Charlie--not to worry! Here's a recent photo to help identify him to the cops just in case you get ripped off...

9672040285_e81aaaf3a1.jpg
[/URL] Con-Artist by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

Looks more like an attorney or CPA in that mask... I would never wear a tie! It clashes with the combat gear....

Is this still around?

Is this still around?

Sharon is in line ahead of you... but she has not made a final decision yet. So it is up to her whether it is still around or not... lol!

Okay! Well I'm interested. Just PM me if things change!

Looks like it is sold.....

Most reactions

Back