What's new

sigma 70-200 F2.8 OS -nikon mount-

skyferno

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
$TTP_2776.webp$TTP_2777.webp$TTP_2772.webp$TTP_2771.webp
I present to you a slightly used but still brand new Sigma 70-200 F2.8

This is the OS version which is newest and sharpest of all Sigma 70-200.

I bought this lens for a DX camera and found out that it doesnt work so well together, so I decide to let it go!

I'm asking for $1000 USD firm. New sells for $1100 - 1200.

Thanks for looking!
 
Great lens, what issues did you have with it, just curious.

I have one for my D7000.
 
I swapped it with to a FX body and the images are sharper. Mainly due to the fact that its made for FX sensors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom