What's new

Teleconverters compatible with Tamron SP 70-200 f2.8 VC

raulfernandopl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello there!

Just signed into the forum, although I've read it sometimes before. I've been researching about teleconverters compatibility mainly because I want one to work with my Tamron 70-200 on a Nikon F mount (D750). According to what I've read on some reviews, the lens won't work with the Nikon TCs. Also, on Kenko's official website it says their own TC won't work with lenses other than Nikon's or Canon's or a few others. So, according to "official" information, my Tamron will only work with Tamron's TC. But I find lots of contradictory information. For example, in this video the person uses a KENKO 1.4x teleplus pro 300 dgx Teleconverter with that Tamron lens. Also, I found another video of someone using a 2x version of that teleconverter with an old Tamron lens. However, I can't find someone who has actually used a Kenko 2x teleplus pro 300 with a Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC lens.

Anyone here uses a third-party 2x TC with a similar Tamron lens?
Otherwise, what about the Tamron SP AF 2 x Pro? Unfortunately, the Tamron Tele Converter 2.0 x for Nikon is beyond my budget.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom