Let me first start out by saying that I know this is my first post and it's in the marketplace, which usually is a red flag; but I'm a member of other forums that I can show you my exuberant amount of positive feedback. So if you have any questions, please let me know!
Selling my Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 HSM II APO EX DG (non os version) Nikon Mount. This lens is in lnib condition, 10/10 mechanically and aesthetically. I babied this baby, always had a filter on it (first thing that went on when I bought it new), lens was always stored in a water proof and shock proof case when not in use. Comes with everything that you would get new: lens, hood, both lens caps, lens collar, bag, box, manuals and I'm throwing in two tiffen filters with pouch; a uv and circular polarizer. This lens retails for $900 and the filters $70.
Lowered to $740 obo shipped and paypaled.
Sample Pictures:
Selling my Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 HSM II APO EX DG (non os version) Nikon Mount. This lens is in lnib condition, 10/10 mechanically and aesthetically. I babied this baby, always had a filter on it (first thing that went on when I bought it new), lens was always stored in a water proof and shock proof case when not in use. Comes with everything that you would get new: lens, hood, both lens caps, lens collar, bag, box, manuals and I'm throwing in two tiffen filters with pouch; a uv and circular polarizer. This lens retails for $900 and the filters $70.
Lowered to $740 obo shipped and paypaled.
Sample Pictures:
Last edited: