What's new

Sigma 80-400 for Nikon

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
307
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Sigma 80-400mm for Nikon up for sale. The lens coating is flaking off in some spots on the lens and tripod collar, but the lens is NOT beat up at all. Optically, it's in great shape and gets some crisp shots. No haze, fungus, or whatever. Asking $500 to me plus shipping. You cover fees or as a gift. Also has the carrying case, hood, and caps.

The tripod collar is on upside down in the pics.
DSC_3796.jpg
 
you still have this lens?
 
Yep.
 
Still have this.
 
If I still have this by Friday, it's going on ebay. Help me keep it off feebay. :mrgreen:
 
man,mike..........i was so close to grabbing this,but i went the other way........10-24.On the one hand,I hope you still have this after I recover from my latest purchase,on the other hand I sincerely wish you good luck with a speedy sale!!:thumbsup:
 
Two more days before feebay. Someone save me the hastle of dealing with stupid people. :)
 
One last bump before this goes on ebay.
 
Decided to hold off on ebay until the end of the month. Here are some better pics.

DSC_3816.jpg


DSC_3815.jpg


DSC_3814.jpg


DSC_3813.jpg


DSC_3811.jpg


DSC_3810.jpg
 
I apologize.. how about some images of wildlife or whatever taken with it... on the long end.
 
Here you go Charlie. Probably not used to its full potential. YMMV.

DSC_2906.jpg


DSC_2947.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom