manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 bump
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #17
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 bump
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2013 #19 Those are some good images... I am just so hesitant to buy a Sigma Zoom, after having tried two of the 150-500's, both of which I returned (on D7000)! Especially on the D800 which forces me to be much more Picky!
Those are some good images... I am just so hesitant to buy a Sigma Zoom, after having tried two of the 150-500's, both of which I returned (on D7000)! Especially on the D800 which forces me to be much more Picky!
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Bump. Apparently I deleted the pics from photobucket though. Will try to get some more.
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #21 $475
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #22 The football pics on the first page of this thread were racked out to 400 if I remember correctly.
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #23 All right, $440 to me. Trying to get an 80-200 before Easter.