SIGMA 800mm f/5.6 for NIKON; BRAND NEW

Um yeah so some random guy shows up and want $5000 of somebodies money....Are people just dumb? Bold....thats all I can say..Bold.....LOL take your scam somewhere else. Have people actually fallen for this kind of crap on here?

HAHA your funny. The issue is this. People have a camera to sell and they think they can just pop up on here and sell it because it is a photography forum. You have no reputation and nothing even proving that you have the lens. You could have went on Ebay and found the lens and then created and screenname to match the listing. Nobody on this forum would even think about buying this. Furthermore. I doubt many people would drop 5K to an ebay user with that low a score. No one realy cares if you delete this thread. We see scams day in and day out.

Hey isnt this the part where another user uses his 1st post to say he has been looking for this lens and wants it!!! LOL

HAHA your funny. The issue is this. People have a camera to sell and they think they can just pop up on here and sell it because it is a photography forum. You have no reputation and nothing even proving that you have the lens. You could have went on Ebay and found the lens and then created and screenname to match the listing. Nobody on this forum would even think about buying this. Furthermore. I doubt many people would drop 5K to an ebay user with that low a score. No one realy cares if you delete this thread. We see scams day in and day out.

Hey isnt this the part where another user uses his 1st post to say he has been looking for this lens and wants it!!! LOL

I appreciate your concern. I agree that this is an expensive equipment and hence, the newness of my account seems to pose a question. But just a new account does not make me false or fake. Its always advisable to be cautious, but there is no medicine for cynicism. And you are right, I just posted my listing as this is another photography forum. I love photography, and wish to pass on a good deal to someone who may need it.

You're saying the above so as to save someone who might fall for a trap (which in this case does not exist), and am saying what I have to so that SOMEONE COULD BENEFIT OUT OF IT. Like I previously stated, I see your point and will leave the decision to ppl who want to consider it, who are also free to read this whole conversation. I can't change one's perception of this post. I just want to reinstate that the intent and this post are genuine!

Regards,
Shreyas

Ill buy it! All I need is your SSN, mothers maiden name, and a sample of your blood. Please and thank you. :)

Mark

I see the point in warning people to be careful . But you already did that Sachphotography. Now your just being the typical nerd forum troll who thinks they know everything.

No I'm not interested on this lens , but I think if someone was they might do the HW before buying it . I don't see any need to spam someones post ( I know I'm doing it too ) with all of this . Also the seller does mention that if you live near by he would gladly meet up . If I was going to drop 5k, I would certainly take even a few hours drive to meet up in person. Good luck on your sale .

Last edited:
Ill buy it! All I need is your SSN, mothers maiden name, and a sample of your blood. Please and thank you. :)

Mark

LOL :)

I emailed the ebay user and what do ya know. IT is legit. I would make sure to use paypal to be protected be he is legit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back