What's new

Sigma Len

mjvale21

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure where to post this question...
I am looking to sell a Minolta 7000i with a few lenses. Mainly interested in find out how much my Sigma AF APO 300mm 1:2.8 is worth today. (A-Mount) Can anyone help me find this information or point me in a direction? I just purchased a new Canon 60D and I looked everywhere for an adapter for the Sigma len mount with no luck. Time too sell the old equipment.
 
Wow, if I still shot with my Sony or Minolta, I'd totally take it off your hands! I might still be interested for a low enough price. Let me know what you want!
 
About the Sigma lens. How much are you looking to sell it for? How old is it? What condition is it in? Where are you located?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom