What's new

Sigma lens questions: 70-300mm and 28-80mm

staphkills

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I was wondering if these two lens are decent:

Sigma 70-300mm DL Macro Super
and
Sigma 28-80mm Macro

Have any of you had good experiences with these lenses? I'm hoping to get them used for my Nikon D80. Would they be compatible with the D80?

Thanks!
 
I have a Sigma 70-300 F4-5.6 DL Macro Super II. I don't know if this is the same lens you're talking about but if it is, I like it and use it a lot. It's obviously not a fast lens but I've never had a problem with it outside. Mine is used on a Sony a100. I bought mine new some years back, but they can be had for reasonable money today.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom