M makeupgrl8 TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2010 #1 Is this a good lens/good bargain? 70-300mm APO f4-5.6 AF lens for Nikon
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2010 #2 They're 200 bucks new, so yeah, that's a good price. Bring a friend if meeting a random person from craigslist..
They're 200 bucks new, so yeah, that's a good price. Bring a friend if meeting a random person from craigslist..
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2010 #3 I had one and it was the worst lens ever. But that's sigma for you, lack of QC. There are bad ones and okay ones. I can't say I've heard any rave reviews for that lens though.
I had one and it was the worst lens ever. But that's sigma for you, lack of QC. There are bad ones and okay ones. I can't say I've heard any rave reviews for that lens though.
M mcopan TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 95 Reaction score 0 Location Burnaby, BC, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2010 #4 Youtube is good for demos and reviews. I've herd mixed stories on Sigma in general.
G ghache No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 3,570 Reaction score 295 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2010 #5 OMG ITS CRAIG LIST DUDE, bring a rape whistle