1limited92
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2009
- Messages
- 79
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Kentucky
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
This is an old pic I took with my point and shoot cybershot a while back which I hope to try for some improved pictures with the new camera on the next visit to St Louis.
Either way, a buddy and I was talking about the first picture and he said it looked good except the sign and I thought it was OK and maybe added a little something to the picture. What do you all think?
Also I added the second picture because I liked the outcome of it with the shadows on the right side and the sun hitting the rest. Thanks for any Comments!
1.
2.
Either way, a buddy and I was talking about the first picture and he said it looked good except the sign and I thought it was OK and maybe added a little something to the picture. What do you all think?
Also I added the second picture because I liked the outcome of it with the shadows on the right side and the sun hitting the rest. Thanks for any Comments!
1.
2.
It looks good without the sign for sure but even though the sign isnt anything out of the ordinary I seem to think it fits ok as well. Maybe just the contrast? Either way thanks for the edit and comments, the are appreciated!