Signs, Signs, everywhere signs.....

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah, it's cheesy but it seems that a lot of my best work has been of signs lately. I was looking back at the ones that people on here liked and on 500px. Some of these have been posted on TPF before. There are 10, I'm not asking for C&C, just wanting to share. Hope you enjoy.

1) Mercantile

Mercantile by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2) Church or law??

Law or Church? by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

3) Dunlap Codding

Stockyard-downtown walk-38 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

4) Colcord

Stockyard-downtown walk-55 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

5) Lunch box

Stockyard-downtown walk-45 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

6) The bus has gone

Stockyard-downtown walk-41 b&w by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

7) Dueling pianos

Time for tunes by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

8) Yukon train station

Afternoon walk-3-2 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

9) KD - Not only good at basketball.

Sat morning riverwalk-21 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

10) Need some furniture

Chickasha walk-18 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

Nice set. A lot of thought went into these. Ed

Good stuff here Ron. . just good ol' fashion photography...Very entertaining

I was looking at your last one thinking about how on occasion I've seen an old painted sign on the side of a building with a new store front. I think there might be something in capturing both, showing what was and what is now.

I was looking at your last one thinking about how on occasion I've seen an old painted sign on the side of a building with a new store front. I think there might be something in capturing both, showing what was and what is now.

I see what you are getting at there Bob and I have seen it too. That one was from a smaller town southwest of OKC, but there are a bunch of that in the bricktown area of OKC.

Now, to figure out how to show them in the same photos or do you put them together in the same jpeg?

I was thinking same photo with emphasis, whether lighting or perspective, on the old business sign.

I enjoy the church and law firm lol :p

Hey hey hey, who said anything about irony? I go to church and will be going to law school :p Stop stereotyping, Ron. Jeez :biglaugh:

Nice set! My favs are Dunlap #3, Lunchbox #5, and Dueling Pianos #7.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back