Your silhouette is nice but the picture overall is just all right. The shadows from the branches kill it for me.
Thanks for taking a look and sharing your thoughts
I'd say extreme narcissism is probably the answer. Hard to say definitively though, without thousands of dollars' worth of analysis, but that's just a gut-level feeling, based on your many posts here and the obvious signs, as per the post above. Toodles!
P.S.: I just saved you THOUSANDS of dollars! Where shall I send the bill for my over-the-web diagnostic services?
lol! Thank you Derrel! Zomg that explains sooooo much in my life and no pesky therapy to figure it out, whatever would I do without you??
Thanks, that's cool that it is creating conversation

I'm still on the fence about the shot, I think there is something there that is good (other than it being me as per Derrel's post lol) so perhaps a revisit at some point.
I'll try your crop suggestion.
First , my question...do you have any Indian connection? This looks like a Bollywood pose; i very much liked it because it makes me nostalgic....
Not that I know of but there might be an Indian connection for me. I was adopted and have no history on my birth parents but I am darker in complexion and both myself and my oldest daughter get asked all the time "what we are", both Indian and Native Canadian come up all the time
That's not a silhouette... that's a shadow.
And that's not a portrait... that's a snapshot.
Thanks for taking a look and sharing your thoughts Christopher, semantics aside I think that there is something in this shot that can be built on and that is the main reason I posted it, hoping someone would catch onto what it is and help me see it.