What's new

Silhouette - The USS Enterprise off the coast of Marmaris, Turkey

michael9000000

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
378
Reaction score
63
Location
Norfolk, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_1296.webp

C&C is always welcome!
 
I love this photo, especially the way the moutnains look in the background. Only thing I don't like is the comp...everything is very much centered.
 
Was it an "open house"? The deck is jam packed! Nice shot, the vessel becomes part of the landscape, seems to fit right there nicely.
 
Nice shot. I wish I were shooting then. I remember seeing some of the photos that the MC's shot in this port. Some very cool photos! I do like this shot, but again, the ship looks too centered. I was out and about on the ship all day yesterday on duty shooting. I am going to try to upload some shot next week.

Trever: Those are aircraft on the deck.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom