gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I captured some images of the Silverback gorillas at the Oklahoma City Zoo last month:

p3741791823-5.jpg

p3741791824-5.jpg

p3741791825-5.jpg

p3741791828-5.jpg

p3741791822-5.jpg

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Very nice set!

Beautiful images!, you really caught thier expressions perfectly.

I agree with Jeff G, you have really captured their expressions wonderfully. Especially like the first one.

Lovely bokeh too.

I really love #3. I used to go to the OKC zoo a few times per year when I lived there. Thanks for the memory jog!

Beautiful images!, you really caught their expressions perfectly.
Thanks Jeff
I agree with Jeff G, you have really captured their expressions wonderfully. Especially like the first one.
Thank you...it was my first time to this zoo and I was impressed with the layout of this outdoor exhibit.
Lovely bokeh too.
Thanks Peeb...I used the Nikon 500 VR for these.
Cracking shots, I wouldn't have known that was in a zoo if you'd not said. Well done!
Thanks...I tried my best to control the backgrounds to avoid any indication that the photos were captured at the zoo.
Awesome set, very nice
Thank you
I really love #3. I used to go to the OKC zoo a few times per year when I lived there. Thanks for the memory jog!
Thanks Dean...#3 is one of my favorites from the photo shoot. It was one of the more challenging exposures because of the backlighting. But, I think it is the most effective picture that I captured in showing the power of these animals. I enjoyed my time at the OKC Zoo.

Glenn

Great shooting. I love shooting primates.

The best of the best i have ever seen...........wow weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Great shots!

Glenn,
Awesome set Mate !

Mike ☘️

Most reactions

Back