What's new

Simple Comments/Critique, Please and Thank You :-)

camerateur

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
12
Location
South California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_2542.webp$DSC_2597.webp


Particularly curious about opinions/advice on my post-processing! :-)
 
The dog shot seems to be one of those: I just got a new prime lens, here's a shot taken wide open. Nothing appears to be in focus when viewed full-size and the dog is a touch over exposed.

The girl would be great had it been framed better; the light is pretty lovely on her. If you fix for the tilt, then you'll end up cropping her in more. When viewed full-size, it looks completely out-of-focus.
 
The light in both shots is very nice.
 
Thanks everyone, really appreciated!

The dog shot seems to be one of those: I just got a new prime lens, here's a shot taken wide open. Nothing appears to be in focus when viewed full-size and the dog is a touch over exposed.

The girl would be great had it been framed better; the light is pretty lovely on her. If you fix for the tilt, then you'll end up cropping her in more. When viewed full-size, it looks completely out-of-focus.

You are very close in your prediction :-) haha I got a new camera body (D7000) and as I'm so excited about the new ISO limit compared to my old one (D3000), I spent the day taking indoor photos (just around the house). Believe me, I will never take it for granted again that I can now shoot with available light indoors and not end up with a GRAINY photo.

ANYWAY, what I wanted to touch on is that I didn't notice an out of focus problem on the pictures but I will take a closer look. (I focused on the left eye of each subject here, or our right.)
I hope I don't have any of those backfocus problems rumored with the d7000!

Thank you! :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom