What's new

Simple iPod shots.

AndrewN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange County
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the contrast of the first shot, but I also like the vintage look of the second shot. I'm just starting out so everything is relatively new to me, please critique/which you prefer. thanks =)

ipod.jpg

ipodsepia.jpg
 
1. Well, the bottom darkness is too close to the ipod, also the ipod to over exposed.

2. The ipod is out of focus.

The placement of the ipod is also not the best.
 
I prefer the first :) Were these taken on manual? They look a little grainy, OOF, and underexposed. What were your settings? That can help us CC them.
 
Sorry agree with the first posts, this is a subject that requires sharp photos because the edges are so well defined on the ipod.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom