Simple red

Ehhh, looked at this on phone, tablet and computer monitor before commenting, not really red?

I like it and am fine with red, though I'm not sure it would be classified as landscape or cityscape; seems more of an abstract to me.

There's conflicting information about the scale of the object, and that makes it very interesting to me.

I like it and am fine with red, though I'm not sure it would be classified as landscape or cityscape; seems more of an abstract to me.
I agree with you!
It looks like an abstract to me as well

Hello, snowbear.

Thanks for your comment. I suppose, this is kind of abstract, but it uses some urban details as main object.

Ehhh, looked at this on phone, tablet and computer monitor before commenting, not really red?
Maybe salmon red? :)

Think you nailed it LOL

As others have said there is an abstract quality to it. Just a personal opinion, but to me the "salmon red" object is a strong enough to stand on its own visually. I'd consider dropping all the stuff off the bottom.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back