SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jul 12, 2010 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #2 The THORHAMMER! Wow. Where are your night photos of refineries? I miss them!!!
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2010 #3 I usually don't like slanted horizons in Landscapes, but this is a good exception to the rule. :thumbup:
I usually don't like slanted horizons in Landscapes, but this is a good exception to the rule. :thumbup:
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jul 13, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks, I took it with one hand whilst riding a bike, it was accidental.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jul 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 LaFoto said: The THORHAMMER! Wow. Where are your night photos of refineries? I miss them!!! Click to expand... Sorry I didnt respond quicker LA ! Im gonna post some soon !!
LaFoto said: The THORHAMMER! Wow. Where are your night photos of refineries? I miss them!!! Click to expand... Sorry I didnt respond quicker LA ! Im gonna post some soon !!