What's new

Simplicity

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
I think I am going to go back in the next few days and reshoot this one from the other side of the levee to get just the tree in the shot and of course make it sharper..i took this while driving, could not stop on the side of the road, but my hubby said there is a way to get down on the other side of the levee as long as I am with him, because this is beside his refinery and photography is not allowed without permission.

britree.jpg
 
Interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing it from the other perspective.
 
So your husband "has" a refinery, too ? ;)
So does mine - heehee.
I have even taken photos of it ... while I was standing outside on the street. No prob. And one inside his office (no one noticed) ... it is somewhere further down in this_thread .

Your simplicity concept is very appealing, and the photo is good for having been taken out of the car window while you were going and could not stop.

Now I am curious to see what it will look like from the other side!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom