What's new

Simply a shoe

a.rodgers

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0015.jpg


CC please
 
I love it. And I think it's exposed fine...Helps add contrast between the black background and the shoe itself. :thumbup:
 
An interesting and imaginative exercise of the abstract..

Exposure is, of course, up to you to set the "mood" of the shot.....

What I might have done, since it is a shoe and implies motion, even if abated; would be to have left more space towards the toe rather than the heel....:D
 
Thanks for the comments. One could argue that the shoe itself is overexposed, but i personally like it because it is strongly separated from the dark background behind it.
 
Me likey! When I read the title, I though "ooo, a shoe... how exiting...", then I saw the shoe. Very well done.
 
I think thats one of the best parts about photography. You can make simple everyday objects look interesting and aesthetically pleasing.
 
I like the contrast. Good job!
 
i actually really like the contrast here. Think the exposure is pretty much spot on for me.

Agree with Larry's comment around leaving more space at the toe than at the heel, but i don't think it's a major issue.

Well done.
 
i like the dark background behind the shoe against the shoe itself,great photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom