What's new

Singapore Jurong Bird Park Visit

arampan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a trip down to the Jurong Bird Park yesterday morning. I managed to shoot 3 VRs just before it started to rain heavily. The links bring up the interactive VR photos :D

http://www.singaporevr.com/vrs/jurong_birdpark/birdshow.html

http://www.singaporevr.com/vrs/jurong_birdpark/penguin.html

http://www.singaporevr.com/vrs/jurong_birdpark/waterfall.html

JurongBirdPark_BirdShow.jpg

JurongBirdPark_PenguinEnclosure.jpg

JurongBirdPark_Waterfall.jpg
 
Very cool. I like the second one.
Do you use a fisheye to get the pic and then convert it with VR software? If so, what is a good (cheap) software?

I've recently been looking at this stuff.
 
Cheap and good... then you'll want to try PTgui :thumbup:

http://www.ptgui.com/

Quite a learning curve but for the price... hey... I'll make the effort to learn it ! ! !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom