What's new

Singapore.

patatedouce

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Toulouse, France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took the picture during the sunset, and did some processing.
It's the Financial district, great view and some balloons on the sea where you write your wishes for the New Year's Eve.



 
Last edited:
i would like to see the original sky colors in the first; as such attractive, but felt unrealistic
Second image confuses
Regards :D
 
The first picture is an HDR one, with processing, that's why my sky looks unreal! I'll try to upload some of the pictures!
Second picture is a big lotus shape building in singapore called Art Science Museum who reflects on the water during the laser lights show, that's why it has blue color on it. I don't know if that helped you, sorry!

EDIT : add some of the pictures
img7239v.th.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom