What's new

Single contrast filters

Telamonian_Ajax

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know if and where single contrast filters for enlargers can be bought?

I have a 6 x 6 Ilford Multigrade set with 12 filters originally, but I am missing my 1/2 and 2 1/2 filters and I would very much like to use them but without buying a whole new set.

P.S. If this is posted in the wrong place: I am sorry, but I could not determine where to post.
 
I think you are probably out of luck. The only single filters I have ever seen for sale were full grade filters, not half grade ones. Maybe someone else can help. Alternatively, have you tried eBay for a cheap set? You may even find a very cheap incomplete set with the ones you are looking for if you are lucky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom