What's new

Single Exposure VW Golf Light Painted

The LED on my HTC, I'm not spending money on a new torch it's great, it's wide, soft and LED!

Thank you :)
 
The LED on my HTC, I'm not spending money on a new torch it's great, it's wide, soft and LED!
NICE solution!!! Looks great!

I like the first one much better. The WB looks just fine to me. It's pretty obvious that whatever's lighting the car isn't "natural", so it doesn't have to necessarily match the ambient light. The cooler car works well with the warmer sky, IMHO.
 
I think you came out with a great shot. I like the first one as well. the background looks great colorwise. the last shot while more balanced and natural looks a bit more boring to me. I'd stick with the first one if this were my image.
 
Cheers guys, the only niggle with the first one for me is that it seems to have lost detail in the shadows. Longer exposure maybe?
 
I really like them...my choice is #1, because it is dreamy :D
 
Cheers guys, the only niggle with the first one for me is that it seems to have lost detail in the shadows. Longer exposure maybe?

The detail isn't as good as your last one, but I think the color and contrast are more then making up for it.
 
The B&W version wins for me. The one with the "WB adjusted" would be a distant second.

While I agree 100% with Buckster's comment, the saturation of #1 is a tad too high for me, in particular everything from the plate down – it just looks too blue and too unnatural. Here's a quick edit that removes some of that blue at the bottom:

$8167770447_43101e32a7_b copy.webp
(Let me know if you want me to take down this edit.)
 
Hey, Raven, nice work! I prefer the first version, but I wish you had played a little more light on the top. Some parts are "in the dark".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom