Sinking

look

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am interested in any critique / impressions / thoughts. Thank you :)

g-3596_07-01-13_20D-w3s.jpg

VERY cool, but looks fake. Is it?

Nope ;) It's just a post processing on tones, nothing added / removed.

Well, but anyhow it looks "sunk" ;).
Not "sinking" ;).

Is it a crop out of an originally much larger photo?

Yes, it has sunk :), maybe I need a better title for the mood / idea I want to convey.

This is the full frame picture (200mm × 1,6).

Nice shot but you lost detail in the wash.

Thanks... nobody had commented on that :)

looks perfect to me, but the rust shows its been there a loooong time...

Good subject and picture. Apart from the sunken ship what really adds to and makes the picture very interesting is the spray of the water and the birds. Would have been nice to get a little more detail in the clouds but I suspect due too low light and the need for a fast exposure you had to use a large aperature. In anycase I really enjoyed the picture, good mood to it also.

Yes, it has sunk :), maybe I need a better title for the mood / idea I want to convey. .

What exactly is the mood / idea you want to convey? :sexywink: :)

Thank you! I love detailed comments! :)

The scene had a very low contrast and was not close to me, so I tried to bring some details in the sky in this one. Here is a less post-processed version:

g-3596_07-01-13_20D.jpg

Good subject and picture. Apart from the sunken ship what really adds to and makes the picture very interesting is the spray of the water and the birds. Would have been nice to get a little more detail in the clouds but I suspect due too low light and the need for a fast exposure you had to use a large aperature. In anycase I really enjoyed the picture, good mood to it also.

Dark, sad and fatal... to there is an impression of sinking / going down even if mind tells it is not.

What exactly is the mood / idea you want to convey? :sexywink: :)

Most reactions

Back