SISTERS AT PIER

The pier seems to go on forever Love the shot

Great use of leading lines and vanishing points. I really like this shot, but I am wondering if it needs some tones from the lighter end?

Frankly and simply... Wow.

Super gorgeous. Love love love.

I agree, great photo. Your choice of angle & perspective work really well with the pier.

I do think that the younger girl's face is a bit too close to her sister's, and it's creating too much of a shadow. Also, the hands are a little distracting because they are as big and as bright as their faces. I don't have a suggestion for placing them somewhere else, besides trying to turn them so they backs aren't perpendicular to the camera...but if they weren't so bright, I think the faces would stand out more.

Very nice image, but... it looks like an optical illusion. The smaller girl has no legs or feet yet her hands are wrapped around the larger girls knee. Almost like she is sitting in her lap or something.

Very nice image, but... it looks like an optical illusion. The smaller girl has no legs or feet yet her hands are wrapped around the larger girls knee. Almost like she is sitting in her lap or something.

That's probably because the littler sister is sitting on her knees/kneeling, it looks like. I don't find it distracting at all.

Most reactions

Back