Sitting Angels

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got all of these yesterday at our mountain house. It was a very overcast day but the sun kept fighting to get through. This caused constant gloomy lighting to bright sunny day lighting. I am going to load them onto my dA account as one giant image at full quality later. There were 3 of the dark colored ones and only one yellow (Which I believe to be Monarch but thats just guess)

Butterfly1-small.jpg

Butterfly2-small.jpg

Butterfly3-small.jpg

Butterfly4-small.jpg

Butterfly5-small.jpg

Butterfly6-small.jpg

And this is what happens in when you focus in on a bee in flower and right as you take the shot the bee decides to leave. Yes, he's not landing he's taking off.
Bee-small.jpg

so, i see you have stooped to demanding comments now. :roll:

I'm still in shock from not getting comments on my first post. Can't take another hit like that.

two things on your first post; you put it in critique where people don't generally comment unless you specifically request help on areas you're struggling with and lots of people pass over posts with links to images. actually, the shot was pretty good.

today, there's been a lot of activity in the general gallery and images are getting pushed down quickly...a lot of good shots are getting missed. i like all these especially the bumblebee...that was cool. my only beef with the majority is that they're a bit over-exposed, but that can be easily corrected if you see fit. good eye!

Most reactions

Back