Sitting on a Rock

Photo Phan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Emilyonrock.jpg

This is a picture of my wife, Emily while we were hiking in the mountains.

I like it. Nice solid shot, good contrast between the ground and the sky although her sweatshirt could have a bit more contrast up at the top. Otherwise, i think the composition works well and i like the pose. Good work!

That's a beautiful shot. Great work. Maybe moving the brightness slider a tad to the left will bring out the sweater from the sky a bit.

Love the pinkish hue.

This is a lot better than your car shot, a little bit overexposed but can be sorted, hope you don't mind had a very quick play

789987177_kqWu2-L.jpg

Was this picture edited in a software at all? I like it alot!

none of my photos ive posted up have had any post production done. just strait from film to cd from walmart. I might fix them some other time and post edited photos

very nice photo! I agree about her sweater and the sky kinda blending.. but after seeing that edit I prefer the original I think.

It would have been a bit better if you shot it with more space where she is looking, creating a sense of movement and emphasizing the "looking into the distance" stuff.

I find it really funny actually how the sky blends with the white stripes... make it looks like shes transparent and you can see a seagull in the background...

...I dont remember smoking any weed but it sure feels like it...

Thanks for the input for the photo. I do only have a film camera. so a lot of times I don't know what its going to look like until i get the film back. so i take what i can get and try to do better the next time.

Very well titled thread. :biggrin:

Actually like the others said, Nice shot! And great job on the edit gary to really separate the sweater from the sky.

none of my photos ive posted up have had any post production done. just strait from film to cd from walmart. I might fix them some other time and post edited photos

which film did you use - XP2 Super ?

It was the only black and white film i could find at walmart. I really don't remember what it was to be honest, but it was not expensive...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back