What's new

Six Doors and a Sea Gull

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p892317741-5.jpg


Nikon D7100
Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 @ 17mm
​
 
nice. And thanks for posting the camera and lens
 
That white stripe REALLY pulls this together! Plus the six doors. And the roof. And the padlocks. And the numbers. Oh, and the gull, can't forget the gull.
 
Thanks for the comments. The bird actually waited for me to change lenses. I was shocked.
Probably was waiting to see if I was going for a bag of chips ...
Haven't been shooting much lately. Glad to get this one being that I'm a bit rusty.
Amazing how much you lose when you don't shoot for a while.

Like that door 21 is hinged on the opposite side too.

Thanks again!
 
I was going to ask what the going rate for seagull models was.

Nicely seen, well captured.
 
Thanks for the comments. The bird actually waited for me to change lenses. I was shocked.
Probably was waiting to see if I was going for a bag of chips ...
Haven't been shooting much lately. Glad to get this one being that I'm a bit rusty.
Amazing how much you lose when you don't shoot for a while.

Like that door 21 is hinged on the opposite side too.

Thanks again!
something i cant stand about dslrs. changing lenses......
ive missed stuff dealing with lens changes or having the wrong lens.
Nice of the bird to wait..
as already said, i think the white stripe really helps this too.
 
Awesome. Try the sky with a some blue. The grey is a disappointment to the whole I think.
 
Perfect! :thumbup::thumbup:
 
I really love this shot! I've come back to look at it a few times! Great job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom