TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
257527842_6zq2p-X3.jpg

man, can you just walk into your garden and find these bugs or do you keep them in the fridge and get them out whenever you feel the need to photograph something.
Great shot once again. Do you light them from the side? Im looking out for a bracket to which i can connect my flash too. That way the flash is next to the camera. But those things are darn expensive (for what they are) Think im gonna see if i can manufacture one myself.
Anyways, great pic :)

The light came from above. Look at the shadow it is under the bug. Maybe Natural or a flash with the wizard.

Awesome Macro from TC

Thanks guys. I wish I had just taken that pic today, but it's winter. I took this on a hike last summer. I get all my shots on hikes which I usually go on one or two a week. I was going through some shots and found this one.

DeadEye is correct. I have tired so many bracket configurations it isn't funny. All with limited success. Then one day I decided to just put the darn flash on the hotshoe of the camera and it's been on there ever since. It works well with my 100mm with a minimum focus distance of about 6 inches. If you get much closer than that, the flash may not be adequate. I personally chose to not use minimum focus as a little extra distance help open the DOF a little more.

241560924_y3Euz-X3.jpg

I didn't know that there were mini softboxes for that kind of flash...

Great shot - I love the colors.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back