What's new

Skateboard Park

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The local youngsters have managed to hobble together a skateboard rec area under an old city bridge. I like to walk by on my way to the grocery store and pause to watch them. This was meant to be a photo of the place, but there was a small group there braving the 2 degree C weather. Some very talented young fellows.

Joe

 
great shot and a great location.

A couple flashes and some eager youths and you could have some awesome photos.
 
great shot and a great location.

A couple flashes and some eager youths and you could have some awesome photos.

Thanks. Yeah, I think about that every so often as I usually walk by about once every two weeks or more. I have the flash equipment buried in a drawer somewhere, but I'm not inclined to carry it around or carry the big camera which I'd have to do. I think I'll just be content to pause and enjoy watching them. I am glad they found a good spot for now, but unfortunately that bridge is scheduled for demolition soon.

Joe
 
Skateparks are fun!
_DSC5290.jpg
 
Skateparks are fun!
_DSC5290.jpg


Looks like it took some effort to get that shot. I notice your edit tag is set to "not OK." If you change that I'll help you get the white balance correct.

Also you saved this photo in the Adobe 1998 color space. A whole lot of people view the web with non-color-managed browsers and they're going to see it wrong. For best results you really want to save your photos that you post on the internet in the sRGB color space.

Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom