What's new

Sketchy landing

Not exactly a 'third wire' landing! :lol: His look seems to be saying, "Whaatttttttt???? I meant to do that!"
 
Can almost hear the cartoon sound effects. Nice set.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thank you.
 
great exposures and that first pose is terrific. I noted a significant change in camera position between the two shots... firing a burst while walking?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thank you.

No I was standing at the back of the truck for the first shot and the front for the second. About 30 seconds apart.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Thank you.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Thank you.
 
Nice pics! It looks like that 'sketchy" landing ruffled his feathers a bit.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
Thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom