feroxfotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
nanwhite.jpg
Image0-11.jpg

For the first one:
I am very old school and lame, but I actually use the forbidden program named "PAINT"... lol...

I first go and up the contrast & gamma of the picture so all the whites go a hint darker, then I outline the body using a true white, and then i use paint and go into the options and do Black and White. Then it replaces all non-true-whites to black, and leaves only the true white there. Then I invert the image, making the background white and my outline i did, black.

Then I just use the big ol' paint bucket and shade the picture to the colors I want.

The second picture, I brought gamma, contrast, and color corrected it to have more of a yellow and orange feel than the green shade it was originally. Then I outlined it in black, then saved it, and re-contrasted/gamma'd it with the black outline.

For the first one:
I am very old school and lame, but I actually use the forbidden program named "PAINT"... lol...

I first go and up the contrast & gamma of the picture so all the whites go a hint darker, then I outline the body using a true white, and then i use paint and go into the options and do Black and White. Then it replaces all non-true-whites to black, and leaves only the true white there. Then I invert the image, making the background white and my outline i did, black.

Then I just use the big ol' paint bucket and shade the picture to the colors I want.

The second picture, I brought gamma, contrast, and color corrected it to have more of a yellow and orange feel than the green shade it was originally. Then I outlined it in black, then saved it, and re-contrasted/gamma'd it with the black outline.
bloody hell! PAINT!!!... maaan that kicks ass! I love what youve done here.. Do you use a tablet to sketch around the pics? I have a cheapo tablet (a trust thing) and I can't seem to draw proply with it... just doesnt feel right.

ya i have a sketchpad computer thing. I'm at my office and i do those photos at my house... idk what the name of the pad is, but when i get home ill find out. I like mine, it really works great.

I dont have photoshop yet, but if that is a filter on it that would save me much time haha...

I'm going to be getting photoshop soon hopefully.

Most reactions

Back