What's new

Sketchy

feroxfotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
nanwhite.jpg
Image0-11.jpg
 
For the first one:
I am very old school and lame, but I actually use the forbidden program named "PAINT"... lol...

I first go and up the contrast & gamma of the picture so all the whites go a hint darker, then I outline the body using a true white, and then i use paint and go into the options and do Black and White. Then it replaces all non-true-whites to black, and leaves only the true white there. Then I invert the image, making the background white and my outline i did, black.

Then I just use the big ol' paint bucket and shade the picture to the colors I want.

The second picture, I brought gamma, contrast, and color corrected it to have more of a yellow and orange feel than the green shade it was originally. Then I outlined it in black, then saved it, and re-contrasted/gamma'd it with the black outline.
 
mark, it might as well be, just seems more complicated in paint, lol, looks cool tho, i used to do that to my photos
 
ya i have a sketchpad computer thing. I'm at my office and i do those photos at my house... idk what the name of the pad is, but when i get home ill find out. I like mine, it really works great.

I dont have photoshop yet, but if that is a filter on it that would save me much time haha...

I'm going to be getting photoshop soon hopefully.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom