What's new

SKIFF

Interesting picture of the "sculler" in action. Did you get the water blur from panning with him and timing his stroke for the pause or was that done with photo editing?


BTW, it's not a skiff, it is called either a scull or a shell.
 
As I'm new in this forum, I would appreciate you forgiving me for any inconvenience.
There is no inconveneince for viewing nice photos. However, it looks like your post processing may have gone slightly overboard. This obviously looks to be a backlit scene and your processing to lighten the subject out of silhouette has caused a halo effect.

Welcome and please continue to inconveneince us further. :biggrin:



BTW, it's not a skiff, it is called either a scull or a shell.
Is that an international term? Perhaps in España it is a skiff..... I don't know, but I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions either.
 
Interesting composition. I really like it, except for what looks like a halo around the rower. Can you re-edit?
 
Is that an international term? Perhaps in España it is a skiff.....

Naw, I looked it up before I posted that just in case. Porbably just mis-named since it appears to be a boat, which in most countries can be considered a skiff. Gottal love Wikipedia... lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom