What's new

Skip too my Loo...

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5724094389_635d0e846e_o.jpg





5724093797_7b09648821_o.jpg





5724093231_7e86fc8f4f_o.jpg
 
Reminds me of my first apartment! I love the first shot! Beautifully decadent decay and decrepitude.
 
All nice shots, but I'm partial the second pictures composition.
 
Lurve the tones in the first. BW perfection.
 
I really like the first shot I can easily get lost in that image. Would you mind sharing the detail of the exposure? The camera, lens, aperture, etc.
Thanks for sharing these.
 
Would this be in the Cleveland equivalent of the places Federico goes to? I agree the first is the strongest image. I'd like to see the floor and the shelf a little better. Did you take any closer shots of the sink? In the third image it's beginning to look a lot like a face.
 
Second one doesn't do a thing for me.

I like #1 but I would love to see it straight, no sepia (although I'm not even sure there is a warmy tone to it. Maybe just the processing makes the difference), because it might show what I like best about the color one: that the appliances are white and look almost brand new. :)

Other than that, you are now ready to show in France. This looks like some bathrooms still in use around here :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom