What's new

skipping work for these

immski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
244
Reaction score
7
Location
Omaha,NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't go to work on wednesday to take some shots of my town during the day. I always get out of work after the sunset so my shots are night shots. Tanks and enjoy!!!:mrgreen:

1.
51059599-M.jpg


2.
51059603-M.jpg


3.
51059628-M.jpg


4.
51059642-M.jpg


5.
51059648-M.jpg


6.
51059663-M.jpg


7.
51059697-M.jpg


8.
51059700-M.jpg


9.
51059720-M.jpg
 
Paul number 1 is great, absolutely love the angle (up to the beautiful blue sky, something we dont see much here in rochester) and depth of field, putting that stop sign in the picture was a great idea!
 
I really like 4 and 6! Good job with these.
 
good series, I like 3,4,5,6 and 7 the most. Good stuff.
 
WoW!! Loved them all, i thisnk it was woth leaving work to take these shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom