carish1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Wasgington DC Feb 28, 2007 #1
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #2 Is the earth really round, or is that lense distortion? I love the shot. Try selling it to ELAL. Dani
Is the earth really round, or is that lense distortion? I love the shot. Try selling it to ELAL. Dani
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 Banned #3 Very nice composition, color, dof.
R redls1bird TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2007 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #4 danir said: Is the earth really round, or is that lense distortion? I love the shot. Try selling it to ELAL. Dani Click to expand... Pffffttt.. Typical barrel distortion....
danir said: Is the earth really round, or is that lense distortion? I love the shot. Try selling it to ELAL. Dani Click to expand... Pffffttt.. Typical barrel distortion....
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #5 Very nice.
William TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 251 Reaction score 0 Location Texas/Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #6 Nice, I tried a similar shot, but the AA windows were really dirty, so it didn't really work.
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #7 You got a dust spot at the top but other than that, Wow Cosmo
GoM TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2006 Messages 1,537 Reaction score 1 Location Toronto, ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #8 Makes me want to fly again....crisp capture
EBphotography TPF Junkie! Joined Jul 2, 2006 Messages 1,834 Reaction score 1 Location Maine, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #9 I agree, crisp is a very good word to describe this shot. I feel like I am smushed right up against the window looking out! Awesome.
I agree, crisp is a very good word to describe this shot. I feel like I am smushed right up against the window looking out! Awesome.
R Rayna' TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2007 Messages 734 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #10 beautiful
Patrice No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 6, 2006 Messages 2,392 Reaction score 384 Location Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada Mar 1, 2007 #11 Ditto with all the 'atta boys' !!