What's new

Sky on Fire

Talonted90

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Location
Owings Mills, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I awoke one morning in the Outer Banks, NC at roughly 4:30 to find this amazing scene from the back deck. Needless to say I quickly woke up and snapped some pictures.​

3003967017_86220361d7_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is a really nice picture. The colors really pop out at you. It is pretty noisy, but that could be fixed with a noise removing program.
 
Thanks. I am in the works of reinstalling photoshop cs3 so that should do the trick.
 
The only issue's I have are the noise and the small amount of remaining detail in the foreground, but both are simple edits when you get CS3 up and running again.
 
Nice photo and the title too.:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom