What's new

Sky pattern - Need all opinions

DanCanon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
4
Location
Mpls, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the same image just processed differently each time. I'm looking to get feedback about which, if any, you like best. Also which orientation is most pleasing to the eye. Let me know what you do/don't like or don't be afraid to tell me it's nothing special.
#1 $clouds_1 copy.webp


#2$clouds_2 copy.webp


#3$clouds_BW copy.webp


#4$clouds_3 copy.webp
 
Last edited:
Number them please....
I like the original in orientation... but i like the color saturation in the" verticallised" one which also gives me a vertigo ;)
Please turn the second to horizontal...probably that will be selected by most.... of course, B&W conversion also works well
I am confused by my own opinions :lol:
 
I think putting them all together like that, without even any space between them, makes it completely impossible for the brain to evaluate each one individually. Or at least, for MY brain to do so. Though I'll admit my brain is dealing with more handicaps than most. :D
 
This is the first time I posted with attachments so I didn't think to number or separate them (lame excuse lol). Hopefully this is better.
 
I would suggest putting even more space between them.

I like the B/W version the most.
 
I agree the bw is best, but my problem with this is that the clouds are horizontal, so a horizontal image would have been better. When I look at it, I want to see more of the shapes, especially on the right, where they seem cut off.
 
Nicely seen photos. Good job of seeing how to make that into photos!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom