What's new

Sky Pics

dolfan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1
P3060358copy.jpg


#2
P3060357copy.jpg


#3
P3060356copy.jpg


#4
P3060306copy.jpg
 
I love #3 the best because it shows the rooftop, nice pics
 
I love #3 the best because it shows the rooftop, nice pics

Thank you for the reply, I too like #3 the most, just because it has the most color and shows the jets path the best I guess...Thanx..
Bob
 
Just wondering... how's this for number 3?
twilightal9.jpg

Few levels adjustments, colour balance and brightness. :)
 
I like! I thought some were a bit bland but that is an improvement. Good Job.
 
As you can tell I am a newbie , I have not played with alot of editing...just taking the shots..
Bob
 
This one any better ya think?

P3060358copy1.jpg
 
What was the ISO set at?
 
What was the ISO set at?

I don't know I went with the sunset setting on the camera.....Real newbie here just finding out , or trying to find out all the options with this new E-410..
Bob
 
Well, the EXIF-data of this very newest submission to the thread says:
dolfan_P3060358copy1-exif-data.jpg


ISO 200, which may be set to too high for this kind of camera already, though I don't know. By the look of things, it was set to too high already and there already is a lot of noise.

No matter how pretty a night sky can be, it needs an "anchor", something to go with it, ground or trees or houses, else it is boring.

And that third photo (first post) has most of that, which is why most said they liked that one best.

However, I feel your camera - on its automatic sunset settings - quite considerably under-exposed your photos!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom