Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2014 #1 . Attachments skyscaping sig.webp 309.8 KB · Views: 108
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I like this, 'though I think a little more subtlety in processing the clouds might not go amiss.
jjphotos No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 32 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2014 #3 I like it. It has a very dramatic feeling to it. But I agree with the above post; the clouds seem a bit out of place.
I like it. It has a very dramatic feeling to it. But I agree with the above post; the clouds seem a bit out of place.