You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
Been spending a lot of time on here!
Been spending a lot of time on here!
So I got an email saying someone posted, but alas, it's gone now. So I suppose I'd better post something.
evening from jemez dam
.
No longer a newbie, moving up!

What the sky would look like with a big bubble, and an airplane crossing through!!! Lol *please excuse the timestamp.... I did stop doing that!)
No longer a newbie, moving up!

We get some wild weather in the high desert of Southern Idaho !!!
Been spending a lot of time on here!
orange clouds above trees
Shot with rental Fujifilm X-T1 and rental Fujinon XF 60mm f/2.4 R Macro
Has any flickr member found the BBCode since flickr changed the format a couple days ago? I haven't and so had to hack this post here.

December 2011, D70, Tamron 55-200
Been spending a lot of time on here!
No longer a newbie, moving up!
Been spending a lot of time on here!
Been spending a lot of time on here!
morning balloon
I'm glad flickr has restored the ability to copy and paste the old BBCode.
Approaching storm from my bedroom window
Been spending a lot of time on here!
Been spending a lot of time on here!
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.