What's new

Sky

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_8009copy.jpg


_MG_8004.jpg
 
Thanks!
 
Uh oh.. It looks like you suffered from some noise in both of these shots. Unfortunately that's my pet peeve, but without the noise I'm not sure I could find anything else wrong with these photos.
 
Aww. I tried to get rid of the noise, but it didn't work.
 
Aww. I tried to get rid of the noise, but it didn't work.

Yes, I could definitely tell you were making an attempt at reducing the noise in photoshop (particularly #2 in the clouds).

Unfortunately there is still a small lack of quality due to the noise in the original shot. Sometimes it's near impossible to edit a photo to hide noise AND retain all the quality, so lowering your ISO's and increasing your exposure time may be your only choice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom