What's new

Skydive sunset

bozmillar

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I took this one a few years ago but had forgotten about it until this week. There wasn't much to it other than I happened to be standing in the right place at the right time with a camera in my hand. I figured I'd post it here because I can't think of anything else to do with it.

Any feedback, suggestions, critiques, etc is always helpful.
 

Attachments

  • $_DSC0095Crop (Medium).webp
    $_DSC0095Crop (Medium).webp
    89.4 KB · Views: 106
I feel a good crop is in order. Lots of un needed space in ground and sky, removing both can and will most likely make your subject stronger.
 
Wow!!! Love it

Thanks.

I feel a good crop is in order. Lots of un needed space in ground and sky, removing both can and will most likely make your subject stronger.

Yeah, I cropped it a little, but I had a really hard time figuring out how much to crop it. Maybe I could even crop it to landscape because I don't need all that black space.
 
Is this better?
 

Attachments

  • $_DSC0095crop2 (Medium).webp
    $_DSC0095crop2 (Medium).webp
    96.4 KB · Views: 75
I like it better for what it's worth. Good choice going with the square crop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom