Skyla

Leigh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visuele.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my many little sisters. (the only one that will bloody pose)

All taken in my living room today.

All c&c's welcome - If you dont tell me I wont learn.

bod041.jpg

bod010.jpg

bod032.jpg

bod018.jpg

bod023.jpg

bod027.jpg

My favorite is number three. I like the poses. In your living room? What kind of lighting so you use?
I just applied to be on your forum as KathiR :)

Sorry forgot the lighting question.....
ive got 2 interfit stellar 300's, one with a reflective umbrella and one with a diffuser. I have to move all my furniture out of my living room to set up the backdrops and everything at the mo so its a bit of a pain in the bum.

I bet it is fun to work with your little sister! I think #3 is my favorite. The saggy/wrinkled backdrop bothers me in most of the others.

Love the pose in #4! Looks really natural & relaxed.

Is it my screen but in #1 her palm at the base of her fingers seems very bright & #3 her top is too? I don't think you needed to PS around her eyes as they seem unique & draw the viewers attention in. (Do you still have/can you post the original with the "bags"?

On #3 also you could use a colour filter to minimise skin blemishes & freckles (yellow I think?) Maybe could be applied in PS but I'm not too sure how.

Overall a good, natural and pretty model & some great poses!

I like these, I think they're very good.
# 5 is my favorite!

Only a couple things I noticed though....
# 1 - What's going on in the top left corner? Looks like you missed your backdrop.
# 4 - I like the pose, but she's leaning too much on her right arm. Doing so makes her upper arm look much larger than it really is.

Hey, good job! I like #3 the best mostly because the focus seems best around the eyes and face. I do like the poses in the others too.

I, also, registered on your forum. See you there.:thumbup:

Nice work, I really liked #3 till you mentioned the PS'd under eyes. I didn't notice them till you mentioned it, which means a little more tweaking would do it.

Now to return the favour bribe her with a nice lunch so she'll keep posing :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back